|Net Worth Estimate||$32 million|
|Salary Estimate||$26 million per movie|
|Date of Birth||11/6/1988|
Plus, we answer the top 10 questions about Emma Stone, including:
- Who Is Emma Stone’s Husband?
- How Much Is Emma Stone Worth?
- How Old Is Emma Stone In Easy A?
- What Was Emma Stone In?
- Where Did Emma Stone Go To College?
- Did Emma Stone Really Sing In Easy A?
- Has Emma Stone Won An Oscar?
- Is Emma Stone On Instagram?
- What Happened To Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield?
- Does Emma Stone Have Twitter?
Table of Contents
Emma Stone TV Roles
|2017||Saturday Night Live|
|2016||Maya & Marty|
Emma Stone Movies Roles
|2019||Zombieland: Double Tap|
Emma Stone Personal Life
|Alma Mater||Xavier College Preparatory (dropout)|
|Current Spouse||Dave McCary|
|Parents||Jeffrey Charles Stone, Krista Jean Stone|
Investing in stocks has always been great way to grow your wealth in the long run.
However, if you really want to earn more bang for your buck, it pays to invest in stocks that also pay out fat, consistent dividends. In fact, here are five of the top dividend stocks you may want to consider this year.
Click Here to Download the FREE Report
Emma Stone Awards
|Year||Award||Nominated Movie/TV Show||Role||Result|
|2019||Oscar||The Favourite||Best Supporting Actress||Lost|
|2017||Oscar||La La Land||Best Actress||Won|
|2015||Oscar||Birdman||Best Support Actress||Lost|
Popular Facts About Emma Stone
Did we answer the most commonly searched queries about Emma Stone above, including:
- Want to know about Emma Stone Movies?
- Are you curious about Emma Stone Husband?
- Or how about Emma Stone TV Shows?
- In this Emma Stone net worth article, we answer your questions about Emma Stone Awards, Emma Stone Age, Emma Stone Instagram, Emma Stone 2020, and Emma Stone Movies and TV Shows.
Let us know below in the comments.
A brand new gold bull market has arrived as nervous investors continue to flock to the safety of the yellow metal. Yet, the biggest gains won't be in gold...they'll be in select gold stocks with proven ounces in the ground. This soon-to-be-known gold company provides investors with exposure to over 25 million ounces of gold...worth Tens of $Billions...for just $2 per share.
Learn More Here...