College is expensive, lower the cost by $1k in 90 minutes!
What Is The Investormint Scholarship?
Investormint is a financial website committed to empowering you with the knowledge needed to live a richer life.
To promote our mission, we support University students by awarding one $1,000 USD scholarship annually to help lower tuition costs.
How The Investormint Scholarship Works
If you wish to apply, you must be enrolled full-time in an accredited college or University in the United States of America.
To apply, we invite you to submit a minimum 1,500 word essay in English, answering ONE of the following questions:
- What are your financial goals and how will you achieve them?
- What is the best financial advice you ever received or gave, and why?
- How will cryptocurrencies shape future society?
2017 → 2018 School Year
Dates: June 1 2017 → May 31 2018
Submission Deadline: 11.59 pm PT on May 31, 2018
Winner notified: June 15, 2018
Winner Selection Process
Submissions will be read and evaluated by a commission panel of executive staff at Investormint.
The winner will be selected based on the following criteria:
- Logical progression of story, explanation, or argument
- Quality of content and writing style
- Clarity and conciseness of essay
- Degree of innovativeness in perspective
Legal Terms & Conditions
- Participants must be enrolled in a full-time program at an accredited college or University.
- No purchase is necessary to enter or win.
- Employees, agents, officers, and directors of the Sponsor and its related companies are ineligible to enter nor win.
- The eligible entry period for the Investormint Scholarship lasts from June 1 2017 → May 31 2018
- The winner will be notified on June 15, 2018 at the email address provided upon signing up.
- Funds will be distributed directly to the institution that the winner attends.
- The Investormint Scholarship is subject to the Official Scholarship Rules.